- 1 How to Download and Install Android Oreo on Lenovo A6000
How to Download and Install Android Oreo on Lenovo A6000
Welcome to the guide in which I will teach you to How to Download and Install Android Oreo on Lenovo A6000.So today we are sharing Android Oreo for Lenovo A6000.
Lenovo A6000 was launched in January 2015.Lenovo A6000 has a 5.0-inch display with a resolution of 720 *1280 pixels at 294 PPI(Pixel Per Inch).Talking about the battery, it has a 2300 mAH battery.Lenovo A6000 has an 8MP(Mega Pixel) back Camera with f/2.0 aperture and a 2MP(Mega Pixel) front camera.Lenovo A6 runs on Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 processor which is a Quad Core CPU and is clocked at 1.2 GHz.Lenovo A6000 comes with 8GB of internal memory and 1 GB of RAM.Before starting with How to Download and Install Android Oreo on Lenovo A6000 let’s have a look at Features of Android Oreo.
Features of Android Oreo
- Notification Dot – This feature helps you to view notifications from an app by just by taping on the Dot on the top-right corner of the app icon.
- The picture in Picture Mode – This feature is very helpful.For Example – You want to watch a YouTube video while using other apps then this feature is helpful as with this you can shrink the YouTube video and drag it anywhere on the screen and use the app.
- App Browser – This browser helps you to use apps without downloading them, in turn it save your phone’s storage.
- Auto Fill – Now you don’t have to install apps to get the autofill feature as the all-new Android Oreo has it inbuilt.If you give them the permission then they will autofill data for the required apps and this, in turns makes your smartphone usage faster.
- Background Limits – This feature gets down the activities happening in the background, in turn makes your smartphone faster.
So today we are here with How to Download and Install Android Oreo on Lenovo A6000
Lineage OS 15
This is a custom ROM which brings you all the features which are present in the all-new Android Oreo.This custom ROM is properly stable and there is no hang.Custom ROMs increases your performance speed and battery life.
There are some pre-requirements before we Download and Install Android Oreo on Lenovo A6000.
- Don’t try this update on any other phone as this Update is only for Lenovo A6000.
- Take a complete Backup so that even if you mess up anywhere you can get back your data.
- Your phone should be charged more than 60%.
- You should have CWM or TWRP recovery installed for this update to work.
Advantages of Lineage OS 15
- You will get the features that are there in Android Oreo.
- You can customise your phone to a totally next level.
- You will have a faster phone and increased battery life.
Disadvantages of Lineage OS 15
- You will lose your phone’s warranty but you can get it back if you get back to your current OS through backup and deleting all the custom ROM files.
- You will lose all your data, take a backup of all your files.
Files to Download for How to Download and Install Android Oreo on Lenovo A6000
Gapps – Download
Lineage OS 15 –Download
Install Android Oreo on Lenovo A6000
Step 1: First you have to download Lineage OS 15 and Gapps from the links given above.
Step 2: Put both files in your phone’s internal storage.
Step 3: Now turn off your smartphone.
Step 4: Now boot into CWM or TWRP Recovery mode, for doing so Press and hold the Power button and Volume Up button together.
Step 5: Now leave the buttons once you are in Recovery Mode.
Step 6: Now Click on Backup and make a Backup of your Current OS, This Backup is needed because even if you mess up anywhere you can get back.
Step 7: Now you have to click on Wipe and then Wipe/Factory reset.
Step 8: Now you to click on Install and select LineageOS15.zip file and Gapps.zip file.(which we had downloaded earlier)
Step 9: Confirm the installation by swiping the blue button towards the right.
Step 10: Once the installation is completed, you will receive a notification.
Step 11: Now reboot your Lenovo A6000
Step 12: That’s it you’re done!!!
We are successfully done with our guide and if you have any doubts then just comment below.