Welcome to the guide in which I will teach you How to Download and Install Android Oreo on LG K8.So today we are sharing Android Oreo for LG K8.
LG K8 was launched in April 2016.LG K8 has a 5.0 inches display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels at 294 PPI(Pixels Per Inch).LG K8 runs on MediaTek MT6735 which is a Quad Core CPU clocked at 1.3 GHz.LG K8 has a 2125 mAH battery.LG K8 has an 8MP(Mega Pixel)Back camera with f/2.4 aperture and a 5MP(Mega Pixel)front camera.It has 8/16 GB internal memory with 1.5GB of RAM.
Before we start with How to download and Install Android Oreo on LG K8, let’s have a look at the features of Android Oreo.
Features of Android Oreo
- Picture in Picture mode – This feature is very helpful.For example – You want to use an app while watching a YouTube video then this feature is useful as with this feature you can shirk a YouTube Video and drag it anywhere on the screen and continue using the app you want to.
- App Browser – This browser helps you to use apps without downloading them, in turn this save your internal memory.
- Notification Dot – This feature allows you to view notifications from any app by just taping on Dot present on the top right corner of the app icon.
- Background Limits – This feature gets down the activities running in the background, in turn makes your smartphone faster.
- AutoFill – Now you don’t have to install apps to get the Autofill feature has the all-new Android Oreo has it inbuilt.Once you have given permission they will auto-fill the data when required, in turn makes your smartphone usage faster.
Today we are here How to Download and Install Android Oreo on LG K8.
Android Oreo for LG K8
Lineage OS 15
This is a custom ROM which offers you all the features that are there in the all-new Android Oreo.This custom ROM is properly stable and there is no kind of lag or hang.Most of the custom ROMs increase your phone’s performance speed and battery life.
Before we start with our guide on How to Download and Install Android Oreo on LG K8, there are some pre-requirements that are needed to be taken care of.
- Don’t try this update on any other phone as this is only for LG K8.
- Your phone should be charged more than 60%.
- You should have CWM or TWRP Recovery installed on your phone for this update to work.
- Take a complete backup of your data.
Advantages of Lineage OS 15
- You will get all the features that are present in Android Oreo.
- Your Phone’s performance speed and battery life will increase.
- You can customise your phone to a totally next level.
Disadvantages of Lineage OS 15
- You will lose your phone’s warranty.
- You will lose all your data, so we request you to keep a complete backup.
Files needed for How to Download and Install Android Oreo on LG K8
Gapps – Download
Lineage OS 15 – Download
Install Android Oreo on Lg K8
Step 1: First you have to download the Lineage OS 15 for Lg K8 and Gapps from the links given above.
Step 2: Now you have to put both files in your phone’s internal storage.
Step 3: Now turn off your Lg K8.
Step 4: Now you have to boot into CWM or TWRP recovery mode, for doing so you have to press and hold the Power button and Volume Up button together.
Step 5: Now once you are in Recovery mode you have to leave the keys.
Step 6: Now click on Backup and take a Backup of your OS.So that if you mess up anywhere you can get back.
Step 7: Now click on Wipe and then click on Wipe/Factory reset.
Step 8: Now you have to click on install and then select LineageOS15.zip file and Gapps.zip file.
Step 9: Now confirm the installation by just swiping the blue button towards the right.
Step 10: Now reboot your Device.
Step 11: That’s it you have Android Oreo on Lg K8.
We are successfully done with our guide on How to download and Install Android Oreo on LG K8, if you have any doubts then just comment below we will try to answer it as soon as possible.