- 1 How to Download and Install Android Oreo on Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
- 1.0.1 Features of Android Oreo
- 1.0.2 Android Oreo For Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
- 1.0.3 Lineage OS 15
- 1.0.4 Pre-Requirements
- 1.0.5 Advantages of Lineage OS 15
- 1.0.6 Disadvantages of Lineage Os 15
- 1.0.7 Files needed for Download and Install Android Oreo on Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
- 1.0.8 Install Android Oreo on Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
How to Download and Install Android Oreo on Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
Welcome to the Guide in which I will teach you How to Download and Install Android Oreo on Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus.So today we are sharing Android Oreo for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus.
Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus in April 2016.Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus comes with a 5.0 inches display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels at 441 PPI(Pixel Per Inch).Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor which is an Octa-core CPU.It has a removable 2750 mAH battery.Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus has a 13MP(Mega Pixel)Back camera with f/2.2 aperture and a 5MP(Mega Pixel) front camera with f/2.8 aperture.It has 16GB of internal memory with 2GB of RAM.
Before we start with How to Download and Install Android Oreo on Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus, let’s have a look at the Features of Android Oreo.
Features of Android Oreo
- App Browser – This feature helps you to use apps without downloading them, this . in turn saves your phone’s internal memory.
- Background Limits – This feature takes down the activities happening in the background, this in turn makes your smartphone faster.
- Picture in Picture Mode – This feature is very helpful.For example- You want to use an app while watching a YouTube video then this feature is useful as with this feature you can shirk the YouTube video and drag it anywhere on the screen and continue using the app you want to.
- Notification Dot – This feature allows you to view notifications from an app by just tapping on the dot on the top right corner of the app icon.
- AutoFill – Now you don’t have to install apps to get the AutoFill feature as the Android Oreo has it inbuilt.If you give them the permission then they will auto-fill data in the apps where its required automatically, in turn save you smartphone usage much faster
Today we are here with How to Download and Install Android Oreo on Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
Android Oreo For Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
Lineage OS 15
This is a custom ROM which brings you all the features that are there in the all-new Android Oreo.This custom ROM is properly stable and there is no hang.Custom ROMs increases your battery life and performance speed.
Before we start to Download and Install Android Oreo on Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus, there are some pre-requirements that are needed to be taken care of.
- Don’t try this update on any other phone as this update is only for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus.
- You should have CWM or TWRP Recovery installed on your phone for this update to work.
- Your phone should be charged more than 60%.
- Take a complete backup.
Advantages of Lineage OS 15
- Your phone will get all the features that are there in all new Android Oreo.
- You can customise your phone to a totally next level.
- Your Phone’s battery life and performance speed will increase.
Disadvantages of Lineage Os 15
- You will lose your phone’s warranty.
- You will lose all your data, so take a complete backup.
Files needed for Download and Install Android Oreo on Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
Gapps – Download
Lineage OS 15 – Download
Install Android Oreo on Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
Step 1: First you have to Download Lineage OS 15 for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus and Gapps from the links given above.
Step 2: Now you have to put the both files into your phone’s internal memory.
Step 3: Now turn off your phone.
Step 4: Now you have to boot into CWM or TWRP Recovery mode, for doing so you have to press and hold Power Button and Volume Up button together.
Step 5: Now once you are in the Recovery mode, leave the buttons.
Step 6: Now click on BackUp and take a Backup of your current OS.
Step 7: Now click on Wipe and then click Wipe/Factory reset.
Step 8: Now you have to click on install and select LineageOS15.zip file and Gapps.zip file(which we had downloaded earlier).
Step 9: Now confirm the installation by swiping the blue button towards the right.
Step 10: Now once the Installation is complete, you will receive a notification on your phone.
Step 11: Now reboot your Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus.
Step 12: That’s it!! You are done!!
We are successfully done with our guide on How to Download and Install Android Oreo on Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus.If you have any doubts then just comment below.