- 1 How to Update Redmi Note 3 to Android Oreo
- 1.1 How to Update Redmi Note 3 to Android Oreo
- 1.2 Features of Android Oreo
- 1.3 Lineage OS 15
- 1.4 Pre-Requirements
- 1.5 Advantages After you Update Redmi Note 3 to Android Oreo 8.0.0
- 1.6 Disadvantages After you Install Android Oreo on Redmi Note 3
- 1.7 Files to Download to Install Android Oreo on Redmi Note 3
- 1.8 Install Android Oreo on Redmi Note 3
How to Update Redmi Note 3 to Android Oreo
Do you want to Update Redmi Note 3 to Android Oreo?If yes, then you are at the right place as today we have got you Android Oreo For Redmi Note 3.
How to Update Redmi Note 3 to Android Oreo
Redmi Note 3 is one of the best phone under 10K.Redmi Note 3 has a 5.5 inch full HD display with a resolution of 1920 * 1080 resolution at 401 PPI(Pixel Per Inch).Redmi Note 3 runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 which is a Hexa Core CPU clocked at 1.8 GHz.It has a 16 MP(Mega Pixel) Back camera with f/2.0 aperture and the front camera has a 5MP(Mega Pixel) sensors with f/2.0 aperture.It has a 4000mAH battery.It has 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 32 GB through Micro SDcard.
Features of Android Oreo
- Notifications Dots – This feature helps you to view the notifications of the app by just taping on the Dot on the Top-right corner of the App icon.
- App browser – This browser helps you to use apps without downloading them and in turns, this save your phone storage.
- The picture in Picture Mode – This feature is very helpful.For example – You want to watch a YouTube video while using other apps then this feature is useful as with this you can shirk the YouTube Video and drag it anywhere on the screen and use the app the and at the same time watch a YouTube video.
- Auto Fill– Now you don’t have to install apps to get the AutoFill feature as the Android Oreo as it inbuilt.If you give the permission then they will auto-fill the data on the apps required and this in turns makes your smartphone usage faster.
- Background Limits – This feature gets down the activities happening in the background, this in turns makes your smartphone faster.
So today we are here with How to Update Redmi Note 3 to Android O Oreo 8.0.0
Lineage OS 15
This is a Custom ROM which brings you all features which are present in the all-new Android Oreo.This custom ROM is properly stable and there is no hag.Custom ROMs increases your phone’s battery life and speed.
Before getting started with How to Update Redmi Note 3 to Android Oreo, there some pre-requirements that are needed to be taken care before you get started with How to Install Android Oreo on Redmi Note 3.
- Don’t try this update on any other phone as this update is only for Redmi Note 3.
- Take a complete backup so that even if you mess up you can take back you Backup.
- Your Phone should be charged more than 60%+.
- You should have CWM or TWRP recovery installed on your Phone for this update to work.
Advantages After you Update Redmi Note 3 to Android Oreo 8.0.0
- You will get all the features that are there in Android Oreo 8.0.0.
- You can customise your phone to a totally next level.
- You will have an increased battery life and faster phone.
Disadvantages After you Install Android Oreo on Redmi Note 3
- You will lose your phone’s warranty but you can get it back by getting back to your current OS by the Backup and Uninstalling all the custom ROM files.
- You will lose all your data, So take a backup of all your files.
Files to Download to Install Android Oreo on Redmi Note 3
GAPPS – Download
Lineage OS – Download
Let’s get started with How to Update Redmi Note 3 to Android Oreo 8.0.0
Install Android Oreo on Redmi Note 3
- First, you have to Download the Lineage OS 15 and GAPPS(for the link give up).
- Put these Both files in your phone’s internal storage.
- Now you have to Turn Off your Redmi Note 3.
- Now you have to Boot into CWM or TWRP recovery, so for doing that you have to (press and hold the Power button and Volume up button together).
- Now once you are booted into Recovery mode, You have to release the buttons.
- Now you have to click on BackUp and take a BackUp of your current OS.(This Backup is needed because even if you mess up anywhere then you can go to backup and get your current OS back).
- Now click on Wipe and then Wipe data /Factory Reset.
- Now you have to Click on Install and then select the Lineageos15.zip file and Gapps.zip file.
- Now confirm the flash by sliding the blue button towards the right.
- Once the Installation is complete, you will receive a notification.
- Now reboot your Redmi Note 3 and you are done.
Now we are successfully done with How to Install Android Oreo on Redmi Note 3 and if you have any doubts then you can comment below the post How to Update Redmi Note 3 to Android Oreo.